Monday, July 13, 2009

F is for Furniture!

F is for Furniture!

It's HERE! On Saturday afternoon, I got a phone call that the furniture was in. And, when discussing whether to have it delivered or go get it, they said that they were really slow and could deliver it either Sunday or Monday. Woo Hoo! So, 8:30 Monday morning, and the furniture was here, in the house!!!

Yay! The guy who brought it, was the same man who delivered Mini Me's original crib 2.5 years ago. So, now, thanks to MIL & FIL who were here to help plan/move/disassemble/assemble stuff with me, the furniture is set up in the room. I still have a little decorating to do, but I am very happy to at least be able to do it now!

And, happily enough, Mini Me is now napping in her new big girl bed, and didn't even fuss about the change.

So, here are the preliminary pics. I still have to get a lamp, iron and hang the curtains, put sheets in the crib, move Mini Me's wall letters, and (once this baby is named) make new wall letters. But, I think it's coming together nicely.

No comments: