So, here's the deal.
I took down Mini Me's original wall letters. Painted them white, then sanded them down a bit. The plan was to just repaint them to match the new room.
Um, no. Despite my best efforts, it's just not working. As handy and crafty as I've been lately, painting just appears to not be on my list of talents.
So, the letters are getting tossed, and now I have to find some other wall decor for the girls' room. I'm thinking of getting a canvas and using the paints to do some sort of thing to hang on Mini Me's side. And, I guess I could still do the baby's name on the wall, once she's named.
Oh, well. I tried. At least I can take that off my list of things to do....