Thursday, October 22, 2009

I want that monkey!!!

So, today was the first day that Little Sister really interacted with Mini Me and the world around her.

During one of her still rare awake periods, she was laying on her activity mat. Mini Me was playing with the toys, because, ya know---at almost 3 years old, nothing says 'fun' like a toy meant for an infant. But, then I noticed that Little Sister was staring intently at the monkey dangling nearby. I could tell she was looking at it, rather than just randomly staring into nowhere. Then, she actually tried to reach for it several times.

Now, yes, it looks very sporadic, and I would have thought it was a fluke. But, she continued to do it for quite some time, and has again today.

Awww, our first little milestone. :-) (And, I was actually able to capture it on video!!!!)

For your heart-melting viewing pleasure:


No comments: