Thursday, January 28, 2010

Slacker

Yup, that's me. Despite my best intentions and a ridiculous desire to be one of the really cool mommy bloggers, I just don't seem to have it in me right now. Everytime I dare to think that I have 10 minutes to type out a snazzy blog post, the bat signal goes off and one of my kids wakes up...which in turn wakes up the other one. For example: The previous 3 sentences took 2 attempts to finish. Kind of crazy, huh?

But, now that I feel like I have returned to the land of the living (read: started to get into a good rhythm with 2 little ones), I am trying to carve out some time for my own endeavors. This will have to involve time outside of the house, because as I mentioned above, there is a bat signal that goes off every.single.time. that I touch the computer, phone or my knitting. It's unreal.

So, that's where things stand. New and Improved blog posts coming soon!

No comments: