Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 6

I was up early as usual--how can I sleep?!?!  I'm at Disney!!!

But, the girls needed their rest so I went to do laundry and grab some coffee.  It was great watching the resort "wake up".  Our room was in the perfect location--steps from Classic Hall. Amazing.

We headed to Hollywood Studios in the morning. We saw Mater and McQueen and Phineus and Ferb.  I was able to grab fast passes for Toy Story Mania. Woo hoo!



After the Great Movie Ride we saw Handy Manny.  We got to be First Family at the Disney Junior show.  Despite Mini Me claiming she wouldn't like the show, I've never seen a smile so big.  :-)  We saw Jake and then I took Mini Me on Toy Story Mania.  We loved it.  She also grabbed a pic with the green army men.

Went back to hotel for a swim and dinner.  It was still early so we took a ride on the monorail to see the 'Big Ball'.

No comments: