Wednesday, December 10, 2008

H is for Haircut

H is for Haircut.

Mini Me is 21 months old. She has never had a haircut, because she's never had much hair. But, it is starting to grow in and it kept getting in her eyes. So, today, Mini Me got her very first haircut.

I wish I had a really funny story to tell you, full of crazy antics to get her to sit still. Really, I had visions of screaming, tears, bribery with candy, and still having a really bad haircut. But, none of that happened.

In fact, Mini Me loved the experience so much, she actually cried when it was time to leave. She sat so still in the chair and was happy just to hold the puppy the stylist gave her. She never ceases to amaze me. So, here are some pictures:




Umm, lady, I'm trying to watch TV and you are in the way!







1 comment:

Anne said...

She's beautiful! I can't believe she sat still.

Love,
Anne