Monday, February 2, 2009

S is for summer!

S is for summer!

Today is a balmy 43 degrees. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and the snow is melting! Just in time for 2-4 more inches of it tomorrow.

Today, as we got out of the car, Mini Me stepped onto some very slushy ice. As is cracked beneath her feet, she exclaimed, "uh oh!" I had to reassure her that everything was as it should be.

I said that it was warm out and the snow was melting. She looked up at me and said-I kid you not- "summer?"

Yes, Mini Me. Snow melts when its time for summer, or in this case, just a little tease of what awaits us. But, we'll get that application to Harvard filled out ASAP because apparently, at not even 2 years old, Mini Me is successfully learning her seasons. She's a genius, right?

Hey, its my blog! I'll brag about my kid if I want to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our little genius!!!!!

Love,
Anne