Tuesday, April 28, 2009

M is for Mini Me-isms

M is for Mini Me-isms.

I had a whole blog post written in my head the other day. Something super cute that I wanted to share. However, due to my pregnancy induced amnesia, I can't remember what it was for the life of me, now that I have time to sit down and actually write. Hmm. So, instead, you will be treated to some pictures of cuteness and of some of Mini Me's cute little mis-pronunciations.

How about:

Dryer sheeps (dryer sheets-Mini Me loves helping with laundry)

Peapocks (Peacocks...we all know that Mini me loves her animals)

Sunburp (Sunburn- 'tis the season of shorts and sunscreen!)




Enjoying the waterfall and nice weather.


Riding her Pooh car, with Elmo behind her with a seat belt on.



No, she's not eating Peeps for breakfast. We were having a jammy day.

No comments: