Thursday, May 21, 2009

N is for Neighbor

N is for Neighbor

As in, our neighbor the inconsiderate idiot across the hall.

Today, we were coming inside and saw aforementioned neighbor outside with his dog. Mini Me loves the dog and wanted to play. Fine.

Neighbor was holding the dog and Mini Me was standing there in front of him. She was a little shy...it's a big dog...so, neighbor takes her hand and helps her pet the dog. Fine. I generally don't mind this.

After a minute or two, he mentions that he has the FLU and just got out of the HOSPITAL. He says he's not contagious and has been on Tamiflu...but REALLY?!?!?!

You did not think this was important information to share with the pregnant lady before standing there with her and touching her 2 year old? Really???

I am not a freak about germs, although I try to be cautious. I am not freaked out by the swine flu, I just don't want anyone in my house to get any flu....period. Stupid inconsiderate jerk!

Needless to say, we came inside and I scrubbed Mini Me's hands and purell'd the crap out of them and mine. God help him if either one of us gets sick!

No comments: