We got everything we wanted:
- Dinner with Cinderella & Prince Charming the night we arrive (1900 Park Fare)
- Breakfast with Cinderella and other princesses in the Castle our first day at Magic Kingdom (CRT)
- Late breakfast with the princesses on Valentine's Day in Epcot (Akershus)
- Breakfast with the Disney Jr. gang at DHS (Hollywood & Vine)
- Breakfast with Mickey & Pals at Animal Kingdom (Tusker House)
I've always been the one really "into" Disney and hubby has lovingly tolerated my obsession recently. However, yesterday, when we got all the reservations, he was grinning like a kid in a candy store. I think he's more excited to take his princesses to Disney than he wants to let on. That's OK. We'll let him be our stoic knight in shining armor.