Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's 10pm...

do you know where your baby's diaper is?


If it was last night in my house:  Next to the crib.  Sweet Pea decided she was not wearing it to bed.

Before I went to bed last night, I remembered that I had left Sweet Pea's window open a little bit and it was getting cool.  So, I grabbed a blanket and quietly slipped into her room.  Just as I was about to put the blanket over her (it is August, right?) I noticed something didn't look quite right.  Then I saw the perfectly dry diaper sitting on the floor and realized that Sweet Pea had taken off her bottoms and her diaper before falling asleep.

Awesome.

I tried to get the diaper back on her without waking her up too much, but I knew I hadn't gotten it on perfectly.  Needless to say, I've still got laundry to do this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. She is just way too smart.:-)

Love you