Monday, June 22, 2009

A is for apology

A is for Apology.

I feel the need to apologize for the lack of blogness lately.

See, Mini Me is no longer in school. That means, that the 4 hours a week that I had to myself? Buh-bye! All gone.

So, every time I sit down and pick up the computer, I am faced with, "No, Mommy! Don't touch the 'puter! Not OK!"

Ummm, yeah. That is my lame explanation for the lack of cuteness lately.

But, Hubby and I have decided on a solution. Tuesday nights are Mommies Night Out! Woo Hoo! I envision those nights as sitting somewhere, anywhere, with the laptop updating the blog, checking e-mails, online shopping sprees, and editing/organizing the thousands of photos we have.

Of course, if I was so inclined (read: not pregnant) those nights might include fruity drinks or a trip to the gym instead gorging on Cold Stone. But, at this point, a root canal BY MYSELF sounds almost appealing. Not that I don't LOVE being a stay at home mom, but try spending 24/7 with a 2 year old, and tell me you don't need a break!

Bottom line, starting tomorrow, I shall, at least in theory, be back on track to at least weekly blog updates.

Until then, Happy Summer!

No comments: