Monday, December 7, 2009

Candy House: Year 2

This was the start of our annual tradition.



Note to self: Next year, take the time to follow the directions. See, I did read the directions. It instructed me to trim the pieces so that they would fit together properly. I promptly ignored those directions, because a.) I needed to get it assembled ASAP because I had a kid who was desperate to decorate the candy house and b.) I knew it wasn't going to be a masterpiece anyway.
Um, yeah. It was a pain in the @$$ to assemble and I can never get the frosting/glue to be the right consistency. Why didn't I pick an easier, less frustrating tradition?!?!??!

I was hoping that each year, we'd get better at it. You be the judge:





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mini Me looks like she was having a good time, thats all that matters.:-)