Monday, December 7, 2009

They Might Be Giants, but not really

In an attempt to find music that is both appropriate for a preschooler, yet not mind-numbing for me, I introduced Mini Me to They Might Be Giants. We've been listening to them for several months now and when I heard that they were going to be playing and having a signing at our local bookstore, I knew I had to take Mini Me.

We got there half an hour early and the store was already packed with parents and kids. There were also several, um other people. You know Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons? Yup, he was there. Several of "them" actually. It was quite an interesting crowd.

When they came out, Mini me was excited, but seemed a bit disappointed. I guess I failed to mention to her that they were, in fact, not REAL giants. LOL whoops!

Anyway, she had a great time dancing with her friends and was very happy. It was a good time all around. There is actually a really funny picture of Mini Me lifting her shirt up-she didn't learn that from me, I swear! I'm innocent! Incredibly funny (she'd gonna be a TMBG groupie, ha ha ha) but I didn't really feel it was appropriate to post here. Here are some other pics:




No comments: