Saturday, April 17, 2010

Burnt Bagels and Barely Brewed Coffee

In the move to the new house, I decided to ditch our old toaster and coffee maker and get new ones.  Granted, I was not really upgrading to nicer ones, just newer ones.  For the life of me, I cannot make a bagel without burning it or make coffee that doesn't taste almost undrinkable.  I'm working on it though, as it seems to be a bit of trial & error.

Here are some pics of our new place, which is still a disaster, but you'll get the idea.  I'll post a formal house tour once we're all set up.

The Playroom


There needs to be a sign on this door to use caution when opening lest you be engulfed by an avalanche of miscellaneous toys.


Our Bedroom



The Kitchen



The Living Room


The Dining Room




Mini Me's Room

You'll have to trust me for now that Sweet Pea has a room, she was sleeping and I wasn't about to go wake her up to get a picture. 

Hope everyone enjoyed the tour of our disaster zone house!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks awesome!! Lots of space!!!!