Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dueling Sprinklers

Last Wednesday, the last planned phase of our house construction was done:   The grass seed was spread!

So, hubby has been out there watering.  And, our neighbor has been as well.  I won't say they are competitive, but last night after turning off the sprinkler because it was starting to get dark hubby saw neighbor outside still watering and considered going back out to turn it on.

I'm waiting for the moment they each have their sprinklers set up on either side of the driveway, with water spraying at each other like a duel.  That I will capture a picture of!

However, I guess it seems to be working, because we have the very beginnings of some grass.  Woo Hoo!

It is starting to come together nicely.  I think some painting projects are in store for the fall.  Maybe finishing the basement as well.

No comments: