Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It was funny, but it wasn't.

I love animals.  I really do.  (Well, except the slithering variety.)

And, I never want to see an animal injured or killed--but, I still found myself giggling a little bit today when the car in front of me hit a bird.

No, not one that was on the ground.  But, a bird that flew perpendicular to the road.  It happens all the time--they swoop right in front of you and then out of the way before you can even think of doing anything.  But, this poor bird must have been having a bad navigational day because he did not make it out of the way.

So, why was I giggling?  Because it was just like a scene from a cartoon where a bird explodes and feathers fly everywhere.  It was kind of like driving through a snow globe.  I just had to laugh a little. 


No comments: